- That the Holy Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the only inspired, infallible, inerrant and authoritative written Word of God;
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, his sinless life, his miracles, his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his personal return in power and glory;
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary;
- That a person is justified by grace alone, through faith alone in the Lord Jesus Christ alone;
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life;
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost — those who are saved, unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation;
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and his church.